Tuesday 12 February 2013

Buckingham Palace Royal household email


55 Blandford Avenue
Castle Bromwich
Solihull
B36 9JB
0121 747 0485
07795225751
Dear Sir or Madam,
 
Shortly after visiting the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace last summer I knew that I would like to pursue a career at Buckingham Palace. I have previously volunteered at Buckingham Palace in May 2012 at a Royal Garden Party through Girlguiding UK and met Her Majesty The Queen. I thoroughly enjoyed this experience and it is something I would love to have the opportunity to do again. 
I am currently studying a BA (Hons) Art & Design at Birmingham City University. I have a passion for Art & Design and it is a major part of my life, I love being artistic and being creative at any given opportunity. The two aspects in particular that interests me are the conservation of the Royal Collections and the exhibition curatorship.
I would really appreciate it if you could consider me for a one day work experience placement in the The Royal Collection Department. I am available on Mondays or Fridays and this would really assist my studies and would support my passion, please find attached my Curriculum Vitae.
 
I look forward to your reply,
Best regards,
 
Alice V Munro