Tuesday 12 February 2013

Artist Placement email


 
55 Blandford Avenue
Castle Bromwich
Solihull
B36 9JB
0121 747 0485
07795225751
Dear Jennifer Collier,
          Last year I attended the 'Made in the Middle' Exhibition at the Mac in Birmingham - I thoroughly enjoyed your pieces and it has continuously influenced me since. I am currently studying a BA (Hons) Art & Design at Birmingham City University. I have a passion for Art & Design and it is a major part of my life, I love being artistic and being creative at any given opportunity. The two aspects in particular that interests me are textile design & working with paper and cardboard. I am continuously fascinated by your work and your practise.
As a result I would really appreciate it if you would consider me for a one day work experience placement this could be an average day or a workshop session at Unit Twelve. I am available on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays - this would really assist my studies and would support my passion, please find attached my Curriculum Vitae.
I look forward to your reply,
Best Wishes,
Alice V Munro