Thursday 14 March 2013

Girlguiding Publications Report

I think it would be a waste of knowledge if i didnt put what i learnt last Friday during my time in the publications and design team at Girlguiding HQ.
 
I started today working on Indesign on a A5 zine/ publication about the information and guidelines that the department follows. I followed the guidelines and used the appropriate colours and themes. I am yet to finish it but today i made a start.
 
 
I have scanned in an example of a publication that i particularly like that was given out last year. Ive done the cover and then the introduction page.
Notice -
  • the distinct block style
  • the raspberry pink and guiding blue colour scheme
  • the Trebuchet typeface
  • the clear, precise structure of text, blocks of text
  • colours of typeface on certain backgrounds
  •