Saturday 23 March 2013

Girlguiding Publication for IPad

So as explained on an earlier post I have decided to create a publication for Girlguiding to showcase all that I learnt during my placement. There was so much to understand and abide by as there are quite a few rules about colours, logos, font and style. I used the guideline given to me and used a professional software call indesign.
 
I have made it into an electronic ibook for IPad and have videoed it all in action. Please find photos, a video (LINK TO VIMEO) and working-in-process photos too...
 
I think it works really well as i have used the appropriate colours, the right content for the appropriate audience which is for women of all ages to get into Guiding themselves or for their daughters/ female relative. Because I used InDesign it allowed me to create vector shapes and text that doesnt pixelate - perfect for use on an Apple IPad! As most of the polulation communicate through the internet on tablets and computers. This would be a downloadable PDF/ iBook that you could get from the Guiding website.