Tuesday 24 April 2012

Design Development Simulating Experience

Today was the first day back after 3.5 weeks off for Easter. After going round in circles and being blocked my my creative wall i think im actually getting somewhere.

Today only lasted 45 mins and was only a short brief meeting about the following term.

I find most of  my ideas come to me when im in bed, in the shower or driving in the car!

so this idea came to me whilst driving home today!




Composition of Context

idea one - have a series of photographs that can be lifted and shown another photo of the uv photograph under neath along with a kitchen work surface below
 Idea two - same as above but with a panorama image of the whole kitchen. before the contamination image
 Idea three - one image of the clear photograph and then another image under UV light. with or without the kitchen surface underneath***

*** note that the kitchen worksurface could add extra context and could contain items from the kitchen that have a high bacteria rate.