Tuesday 1 May 2012

Its just one thing after another!

Ok so ive hit a very tall, strong brick wall! after the informal group crit presentations last thursday i thought i had it all sorted.
The plan

The plan was to simulate the journey through germs through video.

I completed what i thought was a video - shooting different angles and then editing them on my ipad/ pc.

However i could be more wrong. the video idea has just gone bad to worse in a matter of hours.

I am limited to when i can video as i need the darkness and as its not getting dark until 8 o clock its hard to find helpers!

I videoed the different shots under a uv torch light on my sony nex-5. However it is quite clearly not in tune with my ipad and has decided not to be compatible.

So...
i am going to have to shoot in all again on my ipad. and then go from there.

The whole evening wasnt a waste as i got some pretty cool still shoots!

I was also thinking about having a small area when i come to display is - perhaps a small kitchen work surface. with items on with the power. then supply the torch so that others can find the germs!

I will also include a bottle of hand sanitiser on the side for those that get freaked out my it!

















For some annoying reason Blogspot has decided to rotate all my photos the wrong way.