Monday 24 October 2011

Photography Workshop

 .

Today I did the Photography Workshop, I learnt different skills and techniques possible with a digital SLR. Today was very useful and inspiring and i was constantly generating ideas on how i can apply this into my work - not nessecarliy as a photographer but more as presentation aspect. I learnt that there is so much you can do on one and that there are loads of different skills and techniques to create visually stunning photos. Todays topics were:
  • White balance
  • ISO
  • Aperture
  • Shutter Speed
  • Focus
  • different types of Lenses
  • How to handle a camera
  • Amongst other useful technical aspects of photography.
We all got a chance to have a go and experiment with the Universitys Nikon Digital SLR's.

I am also inspired to invest in a compact system camera.

Here are the best outcomes from today...

Experimenting with Shutter Speed:


All in Focus: 

Aperture Practice:






We Orignally shot these in RAW and then after changed them to JPEG's using Photoshop. To add them on my Blog i also had to compress them to Web size.